Some of the weight gain linked to specific anabolic steroids is in many cases nothing more than fluid retention, a common side effects of anabolic steroids.
Cutting Bulking Strength
Muscle Cutting Stack ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Based on 16 Reviews
FAST Fat Loss
RETAINS Lean Muscle
PROMOTES Extreme Strength
You’ll be as chiselled as a Greek God within just 30 days with the CrazyBulk Cutting Stack. Whether you’re getting competition ready, beach ready, or just ready to drop some jaws, you’ll shred some serious body fat without losing your hard earned muscle. Hard core strength gains and energy levels will take your workouts to the extreme. Prepare to get ripped. Learn more.
ADD TO CART ❯ VIEW DETAILS ❯
Use of Anavar in medical treatments As mentioned, Anavar has been used in the treatment of a variety of medical case scenarios including weight gain following a chronic infection or illness.
The original brand name of oxandrolone was Anavar, which was marketed in the United States and the Netherlands .   This product was eventually discontinued and replaced in the United States with a new product named Oxandrin, which is the sole remaining brand name for oxandrolone in the United States.   Oxandrolone has also been sold under the brand names Antitriol ( Spain ), Anatrophill ( France ), Lipidex ( Brazil ), Lonavar ( Argentina , Australia , Italy ), Protivar, and Vasorome ( Japan ) among others.     Additional brand names exist for products that are manufactured for the steroid black market. 
• Myth: You have to be careful when bulking because some steroids will cause you to hold or gain too much fat.
• Truth: There is no anabolic steroid on earth that can promote fat gain; if you're supplementing with an anabolic steroid that promotes fat gain it's not an anabolic steroid. Anabolic steroids promote lean tissue growth and an enhanced metabolism; this is their nature, and an enhanced metabolism means less fat.
• Myth: Anadrol is more powerful than Dianabol.
• Truth: On a per milligram basis, Dianabol is far more powerful than Anadrol. The reason many assume Anadrol is the more potent muscle building steroid is because most people take far more Anadrol. For example, the average Anadrol dose ranges from 50mg-100mg per day with most, while the majority of Dianabol users supplement with 20mg-50mg per day.
• Myth: Certain testosterones promote muscle hypertrophy more so than others.
• Truth: Testosterone is testosterone, regardless of the form. The type of ester attached, or the lack thereof in the case of Testosterone-Suspension, does not change the hormones direct mode of action. The ester or lack thereof changes its molecular weight and half-life, thereby affecting its initial and total activity time, as well as per milligram potency.
• Myth: If you use the right muscle building steroids you won't gain any fat.
• Truth: When you're trying to bulk and gain lean tissue, some fat gain will occur; it is inevitable. In-order to grow, we must consume more calories than we burn; however, we must be careful so that we don't gain too much fat. With the use of anabolic steroids, we can effectively gain lean tissue while minimizing fat gain; with the use of anabolic steroids, our metabolic rate is enhanced and we're able to make better use of our calories. When it comes to anabolic steroidal supplementation, you're always best served by choosing one goal at a time; bulking or cutting.
• Myth: You cannot really grow without the use of Human Growth Hormone (HGH).
• Truth: It's no secret; HGH is one of the most remarkable hormones on earth. While not an anabolic steroid, HGH is a powerful peptide hormone that carries enormous anabolic power, and when used with anabolic steroids your growth will be enhanced. Further, with the use of HGH in a bulking plan, you'll eliminate a large portion of your fat gain; in-fact, with a solid plan in place you can actually bulk with little to no fat gain. In any case, you can absolutely grow without HGH, but HGH will enhance your total plan tremendously.