Rich entered the world of weightlifting at a young age and began competing professionally as a teenager. Before his death, he had a record bench press of 495 lbs. (3 reps) and a record squat of 585 lbs. (2 reps) according to . As a bodybuilder, Rich won Mr. California in 1998, winning the overall with a perfect score. Rich admitted in a 2014 video that he turned to steroids. “I was competing on stage and I was getting to the point where I was getting blown off stage if I wasn’t going to do steroids,” he said, “so I took the step.”
1) Not to get stronger.
2) You can get as big as an IFBB pro without steroids.
3) They need to live in the gym.
4) They need to bulk like a pig and get fat.
5) They need to follow the programs of the pros because these programs are the best for them.
6) They must not use full body workouts or upper lower splits because they don't work.
7) They should try to overtrain.
8) They should use high reps when cutting.
9) They must live for the pump above all things.
10) All big and strong lifters know everything about training.
11) They should never eat more than 150 grams of protein per day under any circumstances.
12) They need to deload every 4 weeks.